When you join IGGA, you gain a dedicated network of marketing, promotion and technical experts. IGGA offers everything you need to succeed in the industry:
- Promotional literature including brochures, case studies and other marketing materials
- Publicity of your projects on a local, state, national and international level
- Technical bulletins and Fact Sheets
- Engineering publications
- Access to special reports and research
- Entrance into coveted awards program
- Networking and personal contact with industry representatives and public officials
- Communications with specifiers and policy makers
- Promotion of pavement preservation, maintenance and repair strategies to facility owners and specifiers
- Access to key research initiatives with renowned members of academia
- Development of guidelines and specifications for concrete pavement restoration/preservation methodologies working with the FHWA, FAA, AASHTO and other agencies and organizations
“Becoming a member of the IGGA has proven to be beneficial to me personally and professionally. Being involved with such a dynamic group of individuals that share the same passion for the CPR industry has been inspirational. What sets the IGGA apart from many other organizations is the unselfish dedication and teamwork of its members."
Jenne Imholte-Decker, Paving Sales Manager, Simplex Construction Supplies, Inc.